Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jump and Admire



Image from http://www.thestokedplanet.com/hangloose/?tag=skydive
Think about what gives you the most thrill and excitement. Now multiply that feeling by 100. That’s what jumping off a plane makes you feel like.  

Yep, I’m talking about skydiving; that free fall people deliberately take to let completely loose for a few seconds.  An experience like no other!!!

On May 10th 2010, my best friends and I jumped from a CESSNA 182 Aircraft, above the beautiful North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. An unforgettable experience!! The level of adrenaline I got from it is  
something that I had NEVER experienced before.
And, I probably never will until I skydive again.

The feeling is hard to describe really... It’s a mixture of being excited, unsure, amazed, and overjoyed. Those of you who have skydived before probably agree with me: It’s simply REMARKABLE!!


And, as if the ecstasy you get from the free fall is not enough, you also have the distinct pleasure to gaze at beautiful scenery once the parachute is open. Flying like a bird is the only single way you can really comprehend the power of nature. Seeing landscapes from the ground level or even through a plane window, has WAAYYYYYY less impact than when you are on a parachute. It’s not even comparable.

So, if you’re not an adrenaline junkie, then do it for the LOVE of landscapes. You’ll see things that you didn’t even know existed. You’ll experience things that are above your beliefs. However, if you are an adrenaline junkie like myself; STOP reading this, and book your skydive session right now!  

Image from http://skydivernetwork.ning.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna try one day, for now, I'm too scared :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WUUUHHHUUUUU!!! Best thing I've ever done in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete